This small converter lets you recover audio from an HDMI source for separate decoding or amplification. You go back in HDMI, and you come out in signal SPDIF.
Particularly useful in the case of using a simple monitor (without sound) or to compensate for the sometimes very average audio reproduction of a television.
- Input HDMI Format: LCPM 2.0 / DTS / Dolby-AC3
- Digital Output Format: LCPM 2.0 / DTS / Dolby-AC3
- Maximum coaxial cable length: 10m
- Supports HDMI sampling up to 192 kHz
- Supports 3D signals
- Low power consumption
- Input Voltage: 300mA / 5V
- Operating Temperature: 0 ° to +40 ° C °
- Kit including audio extractor, 5.5mm 5V USB / DC power cable, and instruction manual (in English)
- Quick and easy installation
- Dimensions: 52.5 x 48.5 x 20 mm
- Weight: 85g