Thermo-retractable sheath with a ratio of 2: 1.
Thickness of intermediate size studied to provide excellent protection to mechanical strength, while maintaining a high degree of flexibility.
Adapts to irregular shapes and provides a high degree of insulation and waterproofing. Product is halogen-free, flame retardant, and RoHS certified.
A ratio of 2: 1 means that the diameter of the sheath once heated will be divided by 2: for example for a 12mm sheath, after being heated its diameter will be 6mm.
Diameter: 5mm => about 2.5mm after retraction
- Retractable Ratio: 2: 1
- Longitudinal Retracting Ratio: ± 8%
- Shrink Temperature: 70 - 115 ° C
- Sheath Thickness Retractable : +/- 0.15mm
- Sheath Thickness After Shrinkage : +/- 0.22mm
- Temperature Resistance: -45 to + 125 ° C
- Rigidity Dielectric: ≥15 Kv / mm (IEC243)
- Certifications: RoHS
- Diameter: 5 mm
- Length: 1m
- Colors Blue