This single-conductor cable is particularly suitable for internal wiring of devices. Thanks to its FEP-type dielectric insulation, it will be beneficial in any installation requiring high quality, time-resistant wiring at higher temperatures, especially for Class A amplifiers.
Its 0.5mm² core structure made of fine-stranded OFC copper (45 strands of 0.12mm) makes it a good price-priced choice with a wide choice of colors available in black , red or white for easy assembly.
Its stability over time and its electromechanical qualities make it a cabling element for countless assemblies.
It can be used for making the following cables:
- Multi-stranded speaker cables
- Analog Modulation Cables
- Internal wiring of High Fidelity devices
- Wiring for tweeters
- OFC Copper
- Insulating sleeve in (FEP)
- Heat resistance: 200 °
- Conductor Section: 0.5mm²
- Cable structure : 45 strands of 0.12mm
- Outside Diameter of the Cable: 1.50mm