All in one, one for all
This small 2X38W Bluetooth Topping MX3 amplifier is a real quality solution. With a successful design in an aluminium case with a readable display, it will find a place of choice on a desk, a piece of furniture, a shelf.
Rich and mature connection technology
The Topping MX3 is a true Swiss army knife in a compact format that allows you to broadcast the sound of your TV through its optical/coaxial or analog input on speakers or headphones. It lets you listen to your favorite music stored on a computer with its USB input. Thanks to its subwoofer, it is an excellent starting point for 2 satellite speakers and active subwoofer.
Bluetooth NFC and remote control
With a Bluetooth A2DPV1.2 input, AVRCPV1.4 the MX3 allows you to play music from your smartphone, Android tablet or iOS. Pairing is done by NFC, just approach your smartphone on the MX3 and the trick is done: No buttons, no codes to type.
Hifi level components
The MX3 benefits from all the attention with first-class components that guarantee high quality audio reproduction in a liliputian format. It will also be an excellent amplifier for headphones from 16 to 300 Ohm.
Topping MX3 review by Qobuz
" This digital amplifier with DAC is a very pleasant and uncomplicated device to use and offers a very responsive sound reproduction whose natural roundness can be compensated for by the bass and treble correctors. "
- Technical specifications :
- Bluetooth 4.0 NFC Bluetooth stereo amplifier
- Multifunction display with dimmer function
- 3 digital inputs, one Bluetooth wireless input, one analog input
- CNC aluminium chassis
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 200Khz +/-1dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 115db on headphones, 91dB on loudspeaker outputs
- Gain: + 29.6dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%.
- Diaphony -75dB
- Output power:
- Output power on gold-plated terminals: 2X38W on 8ohm
- Output power on gold-plated terminals: 2X40W on 4ohm
- Headphone output power on 3.5mm jack: 2X257mW on 32ohm THD 1%.
- Headphone output power on 3.5mm jack: 2X42mW on 300ohm THD 1% THD
- RCA line inputs:
- Analog RCA stereo line analog inputs
- 24-bit 96Khz USB Digital Input 24-bit 96Khz
- Toslink Digital Input 24bit 192Khz
- Coaxial 24bit digital input Coaxial 24bit 192khz
- Line and headphone outputs:
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack output from 16 to 300 Ohm
- Subwoofer RCA X1 Subwoofer output line level 2V (fixed cutoff frequency)
- Auxiliary analog stereo auxiliary stereo fixed line output
- Coaxial digital output SPDIF
- Power supply:
- A 230V to 24V 3.75A adapter supplied
- Dimension and weight:
- One supplied remote control, one USB cable, one antenna