Range"Reference Series"of DAYTON AUDIO is now available with a paper cone! Combining a sophisticated engine with internal 2 distinct electrical shortcuts, andacone in ultra rigid aluminum,the transducers of this series dethrone from their pedestal many more expensive realizations.
These pieces feature a patented paper cone combining natural paper pulp, synthetic Kevlar® and fiberglass to create the perfect combination.
The objective here is tomaintain extremely low distortion rates, and this in spite of a holding in comfortable powerand anparticularly wide frequency response .
Successful bet if judging by the quality of listening and exceptional versatility of the unit RS100P-8.
And to spoil nothing, this loudspeaker adopts a look of the most attractive with its cone of black anodized color , herlarge suspension half rubber rollerhigh quality, sound CHASSIs ultra rigid owner and perfectly ventilated, and its connection plated Gold 24k.
- Grâve medium
- Largely ventilated motor eliminating compression phenomena that are harmful to the linearity and silence of the excursion
- Very resistant cone Aluminum Anodized Black
- Dual-track electric motor for minimum distortion
- High quality building materials for increased durability
- terminalsGold plated 24k
- Diameter: 4 "/ 10.16cm
- Power handling (RMS): 30 watts
- Power handling (max): 45 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 85 dB @ 1W / 1m
- Frequency response: 90 - 12,500 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1 "
- DC Resistance (Re): 6.7 ohms
- Voice Coil inductor (Le): 0.52 mH
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 94 Hz
- Q Mechanical (QMS): 2.59
- Q electromagnetic (SEQ): 0.67
- Q total (Qts): 0.53
- Area of the cone (Sd): 15.52 cm2
- Confvolume equivalent volume (Vas): 0.05 cfm
- Maximum linear travel (Xmax): 3.5 mm
- Cone / Diaphragm Material: Kevlar Paper / Cone
- Contour material: Rubber
- Other materials: Cast aluminum, Ferrite
- Overall outer diameter: 3.875 "/ 9.8 cm
- Overall Depth: 2.01 "
- Mounting holes: 6