Here is ELECAUDIO's VIPERA GN braided sleeve, made of single-stranded PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Thanks to its expansibility, the unique PET braiding allows its simple and fast installation on bulky connectors of irregular shapes.
The EPT is braided from a 0.010 "monofilament of PolyEthylene Terephthalate for continuous use at temperatures between -40 ° C and 125 ° C. Its melting point is 210 ° C. It has good dielectric qualities as well as excellent tensile strength and good elasticity. Its versatility is that it is used in fields as varied as the automotive industry, computer science, scuba diving, electronics, harnesses, audiovisual, and even some military applications.
WARNING:cation of the cable diameter the effective length of the sleeve can reduce up to 20%!
- For cable diameter between 9 and 15mm
- Colors "Gray" Exclusive
- Structure Polyethylene Terephthalate single-stranded
- High elasticity and excellent tensile strength
- Temperature Resistance: -40 ° C to 125 ° C
- Melting Temperature: 210 °
- MADE IN FRANCE
- Sold by the meter (1 quantity = 1 meter)