AUDIOPHONICS CS3318 - 6-Channel Volume Controller Module
We offer here for lovers of electronics a volume control module to mount yourself.
This can be integrated into one of your projects or serve as a basis for a specific development.
The CS3318 has a zero crossing detection function with programmable assignment time allowing volume change without audible "plocks" or "clicks".
- Possibility of chaining the assemblies (ENOut output) on the same control bus.
- Addressing is possible individually and by group, simplifying the simultaneous configuration of the level of several channels with several controllers.
- Up to 3 configurable Master Volume and volume control per channel.
- 2 possible digital communication modes: I2c & SPI .: I2C: Max Clock Frequency: 100kHz / SPI: Max Clock Frequency: 6MHz
- THD + N: -112dB (0.00025%)
- Output noise at 0dB: 1.8uVrms
- Dynamic: + 127dB
- Crosstalk: -120dB
- Volume control range: -96dB to + 22dB in steps of up to ¼ dB
- Mute function available (software and hardware), up to 3 Master Mute and one per channel
- 2 free connections on the card to allow connection to an external switch for a Mute function on the front panel
- Function Reset disponible (software and hardware) Li>
- Analogue power supply: + -8V to + -9V
- Power consumption: 36mA per rail
- Digital power supply: + 3V3 Li>
- Power consumption: 1mA
Possibility of control via PC via USB (by adding a USB controller), "FlexGUI" software availablehref = "http://www.cirrus.com/en/support/software/msaudio.html" target = "_ blank">RIGHT HERE
We provide on the forum aArduino CODEallowing it to be operated with a rotary encoder
The complete module once mounted:
Example of implementation (control via rotary encoder with Arduino) P>