The SMPS240QR switched mode power supply is a very high efficiency model capable of developing a nominal power of 200 watts in an extremely small footprint.
This power supply is capable of delivering 200W of continuous power and up to 280W peak.
Can be configured for double output voltage from +/- 27V to +/- 40 V (on request).
The delivered version is a + / - 30V.
The available output voltages are adjustable to approx. + -5%.
The main feature of this power supply is the lack of radiators for both power switches and rectifier diodes.
The amount of EMI is less than any conventional power supply, and could be compared to a linear regulated power supply.
Its small size considerably reduced weight, allow to install the SMPS240QR everywhere.
The SMPS240QR incorporates overcurrent protection that limits the output current to approximately 130% of the maximum peak power, or about 280W. This power supply is suitable for both class AB and class D / T amplifiers.
Particularly suitable for LM3886T and TDA7294 modules.
- Food at very high efficiency
- Choice of input voltage
- Amazing Compactness (100x100x40mm), low weight
- Low electromagnetic radiation EMI
- Advanced Protection against surges
- Adjustable Output Voltage (+ / - 30V)
- Input Voltage Ranges: 190-250V (On Sector 220V)
- Output Voltages: x48VDC (+ -)
- Maximum Power Rating: 280watts
- Power Rating: 200watts
- Dimensions: x 100 x 40 mm100 x 50 x 40
- Weight:150 g