The SMPS240QR switched mode power supply is a very high efficiency model capable of developing a nominal power of 240 watts in an extremely small footprint.
This power supply is capable of delivering 240W of continuous power and up to 320W peak.
The delivered version is +/- 30V. P>
The main feature of this power supply is the lack of radiators for both power switches and rectifier diodes.
The amount of EMI is less than any conventional power supply, and could be compared to a linear regulated power supply.
Its small size considerably reduced weight, allow to install the SMPS240QR everywhere.
The SMPS240QR incorporates overcurrent protection that limits the output current to approximately 130% of maximum peak power, approximately 280W.
This power supply is suitable for both class AB and class D / T amplifiers.
Particularly suitable for Hypex UCD180, TK2050 and TDA7293 modules.
- Food at very high efficiency Strong>
- Choice of input voltage Li>
- Amazing Compactness
- Low electromagnetic radiation EMI
- Advanced Protection Strong>
- Output Voltage:+ /- 30V
- Input Voltage Ranges: Strong>190-250V (On Sector 220V)
- Output Voltage: +/- 30V DC
- Maximum Power Rating: 320watts
- Nominal Power: 240watts
- Dimensions: 100 x 50 x 30