This card is used to control the ignition of an amplifier, it makes the function stand-by, soft-start and timer.
It limits the current supply through the supply capacitors and the transformer to ignition./ P>
This card does not remove the ignition pads, in this case it is an HP timeout card you need.
This card plugs directly into the 220V input
If no load is connected, you can find 220V output (capacitor in series) P>
When you activate the softstart it powers your amplifier through the thermistors.
After one second the 2nd relay switches on and connects the output directly to the 220V. P>
- Maximum relay current: 30A
- Approx. 1sec delay
- Switching byfugitive pushbuttonlow amperage or by trigger 2-12V
- Thermistors of current limitation (soft-start)
- Mounting Hole Distance 79.5mm
- Card dimensions: 90x90x40mm
- Weight: 400g