The Quloos QA860 DAP reader is a gifted one. It is dreadfully effective for dematerialized reading. The DAC section with a 4-layer circuit and dual DAC AD1955 24 bit 192Khz ensures a seamless conversion and musicality rarely reached.
The preamplifier section with triple Op Amps LME49720 with digital variable volume allows to attack a power amplifier by Cinch RCA or true balanced outputs.
The DAC AD1955 dual voltage stage is designed with two OP Amp 2134 Burr Brown and a preamplifier section, three Op Amp LME 49720.
The dual-stage headphone output allows dual listening for both madam and sir. This is completely separated from the preamplifier stage with an Op Amp LM49720 followed by an OPA2134.
This stage arrives on the integrated amplifier TPA6162 for headphones even at high impedance (600 Ohm).
VIMA and Rodenstien MKP capacitors, LT1965 LDO controllers, there is nothing missing to guarantee a high-level Bit-Perfect digital audio without (jitter) jitter.
Managing the Quloos proprietary buffer that is transported in I2s ensures high-precision transfer of digital data.
The dual power circuits with a transformer for digital, one for the analog provide a great stability and a great recoil of the background noise.
The digital clock section on filt power supplyEMI RFI has two modules (22.57MHZ and 24.576MHZ) regulated TCXO with low drift, with an accuracy of 0.5PPM. The two transformers designed on specifications are on anti-vibration supports so as not to affect the two TCXO clocks.
The quality of the chassis finish of the QA860 is in line with its interior design, sober, superbly assembled. Of a formidable efficiency, the interface of reading is all simply the fastest of the readers DAP of the market. It takes less than a second after you load an SD card to listen to music in high-definition DSD.
DWith its technical choices, its competition DAC, the QA860 is a formidable file player dematerialized on SD cards. Bringing fidelity and simplicity of operation, it will entice the amateur wanting a computer solution free of any network problems.
Warning! The volume is inoperative in DSD playback. The output will be fixed and non-variable. The USB port is currently not functional and waiting for a future update.
- Optical up to 24 bit 96 KHz.
- Coaxial up to 24 bit 192KHz in PCM / DTS / DOLBY DIGITAL (output voltage 0.5VPP) on RCA silver CMC plug.
- Coaxial on gold-plated plug up to 24 bit 192KHz.
- Optical input.
- Coaxial Input 24 Bit 192Khz SPDIF 75 ohm.
- Optical Input Toslink 24 Bit.
- Analog outputs on RCA Cinch on 2.5V
- Analog outputs on balanced XLR.
- Dual stereo analog output on 6.35mm jack
Active ingredients used:
- Double DAC AD1955.
- Current voltage stages: OPA 2134x2.
- Preamplifier stages: LME49720 X3
- Headphone output stages: LME49720 + OPA2134 + TPA6162.
- Dual clocks TCXO 22.5Mhz and 24.576Mhz.
Comes with :
- Remote control (AAA type batteries not included).
- An IEC mains cable
Supported file types:
- WAV: 16/24 Bit 44.1KHz ~ 192KHz.
- AIFF: 16/24 bit 44.1KHz ~ 192KHz.
- FLAC: 16/24 bit 44.1KHz ~ 48KHz.
- APE: 16 bit 44.1 Khz, compression level fast and normal.
- WAVPACK: 16 bit 44.1KHz compression level fast mode high quality.
- ALAC: 16 bit 44.1KHz.
- MP3: 16 bit 44.1 / 48KHz, 96bps ~ 320 bps, CBR / VBR / ABR encoding.
- DSD: 1 bit stereo DIFF, DSF, SACD ISO.
- CUE: ANSI / UNICODE / UTF 8 encoding.
The QA860 supports SD / SDHC / SDXC cards up to 128GB SDXC with FAT32 formatting.
electrical characteristics and dimensions:
- Input voltage from 110V to 240V AC.
- Consumption from 9 to 11 Watts.
- Dimensions: 215 mm x 315 mm x100 mm.
- Weight: 4.1 Kg.