Cara Receiver Audio Bluetooth 4.0 APT-X and Hands Free Kit
This small black and aluminum battery-powered design is capable of performing its dual function of making any audio equipment wireless and has the ability thanks to the technology used to allow wireless transfer of music streams in CD quality.
It also features the "CVC" technology to significantly optimize the audio quality when used as a hands-free kit
Where does the difference lie? this small design box has the latest technical advances in the field, Bluetooth 4.0 with the adoption of the Apt-X codec.
Compatible with all Bluetooth devices AD2P, it offers a reproduction very close to CD-Audio thanks to a low compression ratio. Thus, FLAC, Apple Lossless or PCM audio files are rendered almost perfectly. When files natively in MP3 or AAC (with a rate less than 350Kbits / sec), they are transmitted without decoding and without any degradation.
Byt its compact design and ease of implementation, this small receiver will allow you to listen to your favorite songs on your embedded or sedentary Audio system from any Bluetooth source.
Either the vast majority of Smartphone, Tablet PC, Iphone, Ipad ...
- Noise Suppression: Allows user to be heardmore clearlyby the personat the other end , reducing background noise
- EQ adaptive
- Automatic gain control
- Echo cancellation :cancellation ofecho generated between the speakerand the microphone
- <reduction/ Span>wind noise: for clear conversations open or convertible windows.
- Technologies: Bluetooth 4.0, APT-X, HVAC
- Applicable with two devices simultaneously
- Battery operation
- Bluetooth: APT-X (+ AD2P)
- Profiles: AD2P and AVRCP
- Range: 10 m class II
- Audio Output / Input: On 3.5 Stereo Jack
- Rechargeable on USB port (charging cable supplied)
- Magnetic base
- Car Charger with USB port
- USB A to Micro USB cable
- Jack 3.5 to Jack 3.5 cable (For Auxiliary input)