TheiFi Audio iEMatchest interface with TRRS single or balanced jack for nomadic headphones. It acts as a blast suppressor and buffer helmet. These qualities are as follows:
- Significant blast reduction
- Increased dynamic gain
- Increases the volume range of your mobile source
An effective noise suppressor:
The iEMatch features two High and Ultra sensitivity positions that enhance the dynamics and adaptation of your headphones to your DAP, smartphone, tablet. Thanks to the iEMatch you will have a perfect match.
With this adapter finishes the lack of dynamic and audio level too low. It is one of the rare or if not the only suppressor of external breaths safeguarding the integrity of the dynamics of your pieces of music.
Balanced or single-ended:
Compatible with balanced TRRS 3.5 balanced connections, iEMatch with a single switch allows single-ended adaptation and balanced. It is thus virtually universal. The TRRS Balanced mode allows the use of headphoneshigh-end audio and the single-ended position will make it compatible with the majority of nomad helmets on the market.
High quality design:
The iEMatch has dual mono aviation connectivity allowing the use of your personal headset during medium and long haul flights. The robust aluminum shell guarantees its long-term operation.
Internal medical grade 6n copper wiring ensures the integrity of the music message between your audio source and your headphones whether audiophile or nomadic.
- Sensitivity adjustment: Ultra-24dB and High Gain -12dB
- TRRS 3.5mm Balanced gold plated jack: For balanced asymmetric operation
- Finish: Aluminum shell type 6063 T5 military
- Supplied with airplane adapter.
- Internal wiring: High purity 6n copper
- Input Impedance: 16ohm
- Output Impedance: 2.5 Ohm(high gain) 1 Ohm (Ultra gain)
- Dimensions: 62 x 19 x 18mm
- Weight: 12.2g
- Overall length: 116mm