The FIIO AM2 headphone amplifierHi-Fi player FIIO X7the change of the analog stage. Simply add it with two screws on the FIIO X7 instead of the original stage.
This dedicated headphone amplifier has a different sound with respect to the original FIIO X7 stage originally equipped with OP type amps OPA 1612of Texas Instrument with a precise and cut out sound (OP amp AD8397).
Theheadphone amplifier module FIIO AM2adds warmer color(OP AMP JRC MUSE02)and structured contrary to the original stage. In addition, the BUF634 Buffers offer a very wide choice in terms of helmets, thanks to a capacity to hold the loads at high impedance (chigh current capability of 250mA).
An excellent choice to adapt the DAP walkman FIIO X7 to the character of your favorite headphones according to his signature sound.
Main Features :
- Output power: 35mw (16Ohm / 1Khz).
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 20khz.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 118 dB (A-weighted)
- Output Impedance 0.5Ohm.
- Channel separation: 72dB (32Ohm / 1 Khz).
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.001% (32ohm / 1 Khz).
- Maximum output voltage level: 8.8 V point-to-point.
- Maximum Current Output Level: 250mA.