This new version uses more surface components, and a revised power supply (simple diode bridge for ground loops).
The input stage now accepts RCA and XLR signals with an AOP 5532.
Based on the architecture Class-T of the famous brand TRIPATH, this AUDIOPHONICS amplification module is characterized by a high quality reproduction for a very compact product.
The chipTA2022integrated, it is possible to achieve 2 x 90 Watts under 4Ω with a level of harmonic distortion extremely well controlled since not exceeding 0,1%.
A power that does not sacrifice in any way the precision of this circuit prodigy renowned connoisseurs for these musical virtues.
To protect your speakers, this card has a protection circuitagainst the possible presence of a continuous component.
A timer also avoids unpleasant noise when switched on.
Jumpers are used to select the balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs.
This version is now bridgeable to reach 150W under 4ohm.
Warning, this amplifier may be sensitive to radio interference from FM radios and tuners./ P>
- Connection of inputs / outputs using terminal blocks
- Map provided naked, assembled and ready to befed
- Power supply from transformer
- Input capacitors Mundorf
- Setting offset
- Channel Output Power:60W / 8Ω (0.1% THD + N)
90W / 4Ω (0.1% THD + N)
- Bridged Output Power:100W/8ohm (0.05% THD + N)
150W / 4ohm (0.1% THD + N)
235W / 4ohm (10% THD + N)
- Harmoni Distortion Ratethat Total:0.015% to 45W 8Ω
0.015% to 70W 4Ω
- Intermodulation Distortion Rate (SMPTE): 0.10% to 25W 4Ω
- Dynamic range:102dB
- Yield: 92% to 88W / 8Ω
87% at 125W / 4Ω
- Power supply : 2x20V + 1x12V + 1x9V of 100-160VA
- Dimensions:200 x 80 x 35mm (L x W x H)
- Spacing:70 x 190mm
Data Sheet of the Tripath TA2022
2 Power supply options:
- 1: With a transformer 2 windings: (For example of 2x20V: 4104)
- No modification necessary, the secondary voltages are generated by the resistors R41 and R44
- 2: With a transformer of 4 windings: (For example 2x20V + 12V + 9V: 8710)
- The resistors R41 / R44 must be disconnected
Details of AC inputs:
- AC Power: 2x20V
- AC1: 9V
- AC2: 12V
Composition of the Mini-Kit:
Asymmetric input selected 3-way terminal block
Symmetrical input 9-pin connector
Balanced input selected 3-way terminal block