AUDIOPHONICS XDA019 Stereo Amplifier Module 2x100W
The amplification moduleXDA019is based on the use of a pair of high-power transistorsTDA7294developed by the Swiss firm ST MicroElectronics.
It is capable of delivering a continuous power of 2 x 100W,andup to 180W peak under a load of 4Ω with a rate of maximum distortion of 10%on the 20Hz and 20KHz audible range.
Equipped with a very high thermal stability, the XDA019 protection system Strong>sophisticated against surges, and a function "Mute"to avoid switching noises when switching on / off. P>
The filtering is ensured by 2 electrolytic capacitors 50V Ruby mounted in parallel to totalize 20000uF.
There is also evidence of Silver plated double layer integrated circuit aprotection circuitUPC1237NEC, and oneDual Operational Amplifier KA5532 Strong>welded to the card.
- Continuous Power:100W / 8Ω (THD 10% - 20Hz-> 20KHz) +/- 38V
- 100W / 4Ω (THD 10% - 20Hz-> 20KHz) +/- 29V
- Total Harmonic Distortion Rate: 0.1%
- Recommended Power Supply Voltages:
Under 4Ω: ± 20-30V (for example, transformer 160VA 2x24V )
Under 8Ω: ± 26-40V (for example, transformer 160VA 2x30V )
- PCB dimensions: 120 x 100 x 60 mm (L x W x H)
- Compulsory heatsink not included with this module
- Weight: 180g