This stereo amplifier, based on transistors known as FET IRFP240 / IRFP9240, is based on a legendary double differential pattern. It is an excellent choice for any DIY amplifier project for passive and active speakers.
Due to its original layout and its classic driver stage NPN and PNP in pure discrete transistor without any stage integrated amplifier AOP, it will provide dynamic, timbre accuracy and sound image in life-size.
Fto be implemented and of reduced size, it is sufficient totitle = "dissipateur IRFP240" href = "https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/addiateurs-dissipateurs/radiateur-dissipateur-thermique-anodise-black-160x32x62mm-p-11592.html" target = "_ blank">good sized heatsinkand an input voltage of 2X35V AC MAX.
- 1 stereo module delivered
- Output Power: 2x 120W / 8 Ohm
- Power supply: 35V AC MAX (approx 300VA)
- Frequency range: 4 Hz-3DB, 350K HZ-3DB
- Bridge rectifier Sanken 50A
- Amplifier Type: Class A / B
- Omron UPC1237 relay with DC protection
- Capacitors 2x10000μf at 50V
- Requires a heatsink for power transistors
Dimensions and weight:
- Hole spacing: 140x90 mm
- Dimensions: (150 x 98 x 53 mm)