FX-Audio M-DIY-MINITDA7498 Amplifier module TDA7498 2x50W
This FX-Audio amplifier module M-DIY-MINITDA7498,M-DIY V4 TDA7498, will allow you to simply set up your DIY amplification system. Capable of delivering 2x50W and enjoying an excellent performance of 90% thanks to its design in Class D, it will be able to adapt to many audio systems. Simple to implement, this one integrates directly on its PCB a volume controller by potentiometer. The module also proposes the addition of a balance control and a Mute / Standby system.
Flexible and adaptive, it is also possible to adjust the gain to 25.6dB, 31.6dB, 35.1dB or 37.6dB via a switch (see diagram below).
Finally, to ensure better durability and resistance to possible damage, the system offers protection against short circuits and thermal overloads.
- Output Power: 2x50W / 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Chip: TDA7498
- Amplification Type: Class D
- Rendement: 90%
- Adjustable gain via switch: 25.6dB, 31.6dB, 35.1dB, 37.6dB
- Integrated heatsink
- Features: Standby / Mute
- Requires power supply from: 8 to 24V DC
- Dimensions (without potentiometer): 87 x 60 x 27 mm
- Mounting hole spacing: 79 x 51 mm
- Weight: 86g