Based on the architecture Span>Class-Tof the famous brand TRIPATH, this amplification module is characterized by a high-quality reproduction for a very compact product.
The chipTA2022integrated, it is possible to achieve 2 x 90 Watts under 4Ω with a level of harmonic distortion extremely well controlled since not exceeding 0,1%.
A power that does not sacrifice in any way the precision of this circuit prodigy renowned connoisseurs for these musical virtues.
To protect your speakers, this card has a protection circuitagainst the possible presence of a continuous component.
A timer also avoids unpleasant noise when switched on.
Warning, this amplifier may be sensitive to radio interference from FM radios and tuners.br>
- Entries on Terminal Blocks Li>
- Outputs on Terminal Blocks
- Map provided nude, assemblyand ready to be fed
- Setting offset Li>
- Requires the addition of a radiator to the TRIPATH (Available in accessories below) Strong>
- Channel Output Power:60W / 8Ω (0.1% THD + N)
90W / 4Ω (0.1% THD + N)
- puissanfrom Bridged Outlet: 100W/8ohm (0.05% THD + N)
150W / 4ohm (0.1% THD + N)
235W / 4ohm (10% THD + N)
- Rateof Harmonic Distortion Total:0.015% to 45W 8Ω
0.015% to 70W 4Ω
- Intermodulation Distortion Rate (SMPTE):0.10% to 25W 4Ω
- Dynamic range:102dB
- Yield: Strong>92% to 88W / 8Ω
87% at 125W / 4Ω
- Gain:X 19
- Input impedance: 95.0 kohm
- Input sensitivity: 1.8 V
- Output sensitivity: Strong>35V
- Food :Transformer 2 x 24V from 100 to 150VA for 8 Ohm (Example: 5021or 4185) / Transformer 2 x 20V from 100 to 160VA for 4 Ohm (Example: 4184or6355)
- Dimensions:100 x 64 x 40 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight:150g Li>
Data Sheet of Tripath TA2022