This Stereo Amplifier Module is based on the use of a pair of high-power transistorsTDA7293developed by the Swiss firm ST MicroElectronics.
It is capable of delivering a continuous power of 2x 100W under 4Ω.
Equipped with a very high thermal stability, it is equipped with a sophisticated protection system against overloads and overvoltages.
The filtering is ensured by 4 electrolytic capacitors 50V Chemi-Con of 5600uF each.
Finally, two MKP capacitors of 250V 3.3μF each and 2 Nichicon of 50V 220μF are added.
It has a speaker protection circuit UPC1237 with Omron relay.
- Amplifier TDA7293
- Continuous Power: 2x 100W / 4Ω (10% THD, +/- 40V)
- Impedance: 22K Ohms
- THD: 0.005%
- Protections: Timing, overload, overvoltage
- Power supply and output via screw terminals
- Recommended Power Supply: 28V AC (28-0-28V)
- Dimensions: 120x100x43mm
- Spacing: 112mm, 92mm
- Spacers, Mica insulation and screws provided
- Requires heat sink / radiator
- Weight: 250g