This Mono Compact TPA3116 in Class D amplifier module is of tremendous efficiency: it delivers 100W under 2 Ohm integrated original cylindrical heat sink thanks to the design of its PCB.
Ideal for all types of DIY projects, it can be integrated easily into your audio systems thanks to its simplified implementation for the design of a subwoofer or active speakers for example.
The possibilities of use are wide from car audio to audio broadcasting yatching, lifts, multi-zone distribution.
This Sure Electronics 1x100 W amplifier features multiple ESD protectors and anti-tip pins to ensure robustness and reliability.
It has a DC 5.5 / 2.5mm input for 15 / 24V DC power supply.
This amplifier is compatible with the following Sure Electronics modules:
Sure PT2259 volume controller module.
Althe MeanWell Nes 1502-24.
- Amplifier TPA3116.
- Architecture Class D.
- PBTL topology.
- Excellent audio quality in a compact format.
- Line level input (2VRMS) on RCA.
- Protection against over-current and overheating.
- Protection Hp ("plocs").
- Power: 100W @ 2 ohm.
- Input impedance: 10K ohm.
- Input Sensitivity: 1.8Vrms.
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz to +/- 3dB.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 ° C.
- Yield: 86%.
- Power supply: 9 to 24VDC / DC Jack 5.5 / 2.5mm.
- Dimensions: 100x68x15mm.
- Spacing: 65x85mm.
- Weight: 135g.