Sure proposes here a module 1x 600W in Class D capable of feeding the most demanding speakers.
Always in the spirit of the brand, the implementation is simplified to the extreme.
Its dual and simplified connectors (RCA or pads, DC jack or screw terminal block) allow novices and seasoned players to make a complete amplifier by themselves.
From an unusual dynamic Texas Instruments' TAS amplifiers have gained a reputation in the audio world, this qualitative and affordable achievement puts this technology within reach of everyone.
NOTE: DO NOT power the amplifier board when there's signal input, or the chip will be burnt out.
It is suggested to plug RCA jack first, stop signal input and then power the amplifier board.
Finally, begin signal input after 1 second.
- Architecture: (Class D) TAS5630 Texas Instruments
- Gain adjustment: 23 dB, 29 dB, 33 dB, 35 dB Li>
- Line level input (2VRMS) Li>
- Active heatsink
- Power: (With 48V DC power supply): 600W x1 (2 ohms, THD 10%), 350W x1 (2 ohms, THD 1%)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 96dB
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz (± 3 dB)
- Minimum impedance: 2 ohm Li>
- Scanning Frequency: 390 kHz Li>
- Control of "Mute" and "Sleep" Li>
- Recommended power: 48V DC (25V DC min.) Li>
- Jack DC: 5.5 / 2.5mm (more center)
- Protections: overheating, short circuit, under and supercharging
- Dimensions: 153x114x54mm
- Weight: 540 g