Sure Electronics offers here a 2x 25W amplifier module based on the TDA7492, ideal for your DIY Audio projects.
Still in the spirit of the brand, the implementation is very simplified.
Its dual and simplified connectors (RCA or pads, DC jack or screw terminal block) allow novices and seasoned players to make a complete amplifier by themselves.
This qualitative and very affordable achievement puts this amplifier module TDA7492 within reach of everyone.
- Amplifier TDA7492
- Architecture in Class D
- Line level input (2VRMS) RCA or pads
- Gain adjustment: 25.6 dB, 31.6 dB, 35.1 dB, 37.6 dB
- Passive heatsink
- Power: (With 15VDC power supply): 2x 20W (8 ohms, THD <0.08%), 2x 25W (6 ohms, THD 10%)
- Yield:> 90%
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 22kHz (± 3dB)
- Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Minimum impedance per channel: 6Ω
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50 ° C
- Recommended power: 14 to 19 VDC
- Protections: overheating, short circuit, under and supercharging
- Dimensions: 110x68x16 mm