Based on two modules Hypex UCD 180HG HxR this complete kit allows to realize a power amplifier of only 124x236x82 mm with amazing price / power ratio.
This DIY Kit incorporates all the elements necessary to produce a product identical to the one illustrated below.
The main elements used are:
- Case Galaxy GX 183
- Power Supply SMPS300R +/- 48 V
- UCD180HG HxR x2 (2x180W 4ohms)
The UCD180HG HxR is a Class D digital amplifier designed for a wide range of audio applications.
Its main characteristics are an absolutely flat response curve independent of output impedance, low distortion rate and low noise sensitivity and t EMI.
The modulation is based on a controlled phase-change oscillator with a lowrate of feedback. P>
- Flat response curve independent of load impedance
- Very low output impedance (20 milliOhm)
- Very low distortion, independent of frequency.
- Very low noise circuit Li>
- Operates with symmetrical power supply Li>
- On-Off function without "ploc"
- Symmetrical input
- Protected against surges and short circuits.
- Supply voltage used: +/- 48V (SMPS300R)
- 2 XUCD180HG HxR180W
- Case: Aluminum 124 x 236 x 82 mm