This module is ideal for adding wireless connectivity to any audio project.
Compatible with all Bluetooth 4.0 AD2P devices, it delivers high quality rendering with a low compression ratio. Thus, FLAC, Apple Lossless or PCM audio files are rendered almost perfectly. When files natively in MP3 or AAC (with a bit rate less than 350Kbits / sec), they are transmitted with little degradation.
DCompact design and ease of implementation, this receiver will allow you to listen to your favorite songs on your audio system from any Bluetooth source.
selft the vast majority of Smartphone, Tablet PC, Iphone, Ipad.
This module Bluetooth 4.0 is compatible hand free kit and therefore quite possible in a CAR AUDIO use. (microphone supplied)
The auxiliary input operates at the same time as the Bluetooth input.
Main functions of the buttons:
- Play, pause, back file forward file
- Last call function
- Outputs: Analog on JST connector 3 point (cable supplied)
- Inputs: Analog to JST connector 3 point (cable supplied)
- Receiving: Bluetooth: 4.0 EDR
- Transmission power: class 2
- Bluetooth protocol: A2DP HFP v1.5 (1.1), AVCRP1.3
- Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Crosstalk: 50dB
- Connector Power supply: With 2-pole connectors
- Transmission distance: 15m
- Frequency response: 80hz to 22khz
- Requires 10V DC to operate
- Dimensions 41.5 x 50 mm
- weight: 34g
- Supplied with all necessary connections (3 JST cables, inputs and microphone)