With its expertise in custom audio / video cables and the success of its CS-331B mains cable, ELECAUDIOimagined a mains cable "IN WALL"specially adapted for walls. Indeed, you can pass this CS-331TPE cable through your walls thanks to its relatively small diameter (Ø12mm) and especially its sheath made of resistant TPE at high temperatures, while maintaining electrical and sound properties and performance.
Thus each driver of the CS-331TPE consists of 7 strands of 10 strands of deoxygenated copper OFC of each 0.25mm in diameter, ie a section of 3.5mm² per conductor .
These 3 conductors with the highly studied structure are encapsulated individually in PVC sheaths marked with acolor code Yellow / Blue / Brown. The three beams thus formed are themselves isolated from each other and held in a distant order by means of a cotton garniturewhich provides both flexibility and firmness to the whole.
Then there is a shielding made from a aluminum strip. Alongside this line of defense slips an OFC copper drain wirethe cable from one end to the other to ensure a linear earthing , synonymous with enhanced protection against radio interference(RFI) andelectromagnetic (EMI).
A protective sheath in TPE of 1mm thickness completes this work, and finishes making the CS-331TPE particularly resistant to the harshness that can be found in walls and extreme temperatures.
This cable which uses a TPE sheath meets the standards for fixed installations, in case of fire this material is flame retardant, low smoke emission and halogen-free.
- Special wall cable: IN WALL
- 3 OFC Copper Conductorsof each one3.50mm² of Section
- Double Shielding and Protection:OFC Aluminum Sheet + Copper Drain
- Outer TPE Tubing (1mm): high temperature resistance
- Trim inCotton
- High-End Finish
- Individual Driver Composition:7 x 10 0.25mm OFC Copper Wire of Diameter
- Composition of the Shielding Sheath:24 x 9 Copper Wires 0.12mm Diameter Braid
- Diameter of Conductors + Single PVC Sheath:4.30mm
- Total Cable Diametere: Ø 12 mm
- Color Black