The adapter housing "strong>THE SPIRIT MKII"of the Canadian brand1877PHONOis the revisited version of the first "SPIRIT" of the name. This "adapter" cable allows to connect your reading arm with connector 5 Pinson a Phono preamplifier with RCA plugs *.
Resolutely Audiophile in its design, it is especially useful for connecting old record players to our modern equipment, leaving them an additional chance to amaze us by their inimitable analog sound.
Of rare elegance in its cogenuine beech wood , SPIRIT attests to the love of its designers for beautiful things, whether visual or auditory.
But it also testifies to the seriousness of their approach on the technical considerations: Thus the DIN and RCA plated with fine gold 24k andTeflon insulated , while each internal link is made with the help of welding containing 5% silver.
Cable also deserves attention: it encloses within it 4 copper conductors OFHC silver plated section 0.40mm², surrounded by shielded copper braid, itself covered with a protective anti-static PET layer(Polyethylene Terephthalate.
It is therefore with a certain pride that AudiophonICS has become the exclusive distributor of 1877PHONO products for France.
* NOTE: This interface does not allow you to connect a turntable to a conventional line input (CD, TAPE, AUX ...). In order to operate, it requires an input on RCA sockets of higher sensitivity, usually accompanied by a grounding, and leading to a correction filter conforming to the RIAA standard. This type of input is generally labeled "PHONO" or "TURNTABLE" on integrated preamplifiers and amplifiers.
- Number of Drivers: 4
- Composition of Conductors: OFHC Copper Plated Silver Section 0.40mm²
- Input: 5 Pin Gold Plated Plug & Insulated Teflon Plug (90 ° Elbow)
- Output: 2 RCA Plugs + 24k Gold Plated Ground & Isolated Teflon
- Shielding: Copper + Insulation Sheath PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- Total Cable Length: 0.45m
- Finish: Genuine Beech Wood Formwork
- Design and design: In CANADA