The ARCADIA MKII is an elitist modulation cable, a new model of the well-known MKI version.
Composed of fine PC-OCC copper strands embedded in FEP (Teflon dielectric), sheathed with a PTFE insulating film.
The ARCADIA MKII follows the specifications of the best modulation cables "1877PHONO", but this time entirely in OCC Japanese copper.
Totally versatile, this cable is capable of transmission of the transparent and natural signal totally free from interference and alterations.
- PCOCC Single Crystal Copper Wires
- Ultra-Sonic 7 Processing
- Dieletric 1: High Density (HPE)
- Dieletric 2: PTFE / TEF WRAP
- Shield 1: Braided OFHC Copper
- Shield 2: Al. Mylar + OFC Drain
- 105 ° C Twin Layer PVC Jacket
- Monofilament / Poly Braid
- ZKP OCC PIN 24K Gold RCA
- Length: 1.5m