The Fusion cable series is the perfect integration with pure silver strands and Japanese single-strand PC-OCC copper. Designed with rigor and precision, this Fusion series has a very precise and unique sound signature. The objective achieved is a cable capable of offering the best of both worlds with copper strands offering a serious, seated, dynamic and well defined register in correspondence with the opening and harmonic beauty of pure silver.
After one yearborn of prototyping and some modifications for the design of the Fusion series, 1877 Phono was able to find the perfect balance between high definition and stamp quality, always faithful to the artist. The Fusion series, like all our cables, goes through the brand new Ultra Sonic Bath purification process. The copper is cleaned through an ultrasonic bath of water and purifying oil to clean all impurities on the surface before adding pure silver.
The processUltra Sonic Bath adds a unique effect allowing these Fusion Series cables to accelerate without the usual problems.
- Conductors: Pure silver fine stranded conductors + Japanese single-strand copper wire PC-OCC with Ultra Sonic Bath treatment
- Shielding: copper + Mylar insulating sheath and teflon insulation by non-extruded wrapping.
- RoHS certified polypropylene sheath
- external anti-static PET protection.
- XLR connectors with copper central pin OCC 24k gold plated
- Length: 1.5m
- Sold by pair