Audiophonics designs the Argos8 range with the highest accuracy. Assembled in our workshops by a skilled cable technician on a specific mounting bench using only noble materials, the Argos 8 XLR cable is designed for a single purpose. It competes with market references using pure monobrand silver as the main conductor and low-thickness PTFE as insulator.
To perfect this high-tech cable we used the OYAIDE precision XLR connector with silver plating and PTFE insulation to ensure perfect continuity between the metals, weakening by its very nature the resistance to the minimum.
The result: an uncommon cable with the highest IACS conductivity (106.9%) .
Thus, we have designed and assembled in our workshops this conductor silver cable to welds with high quality XLR connectors. From this observation, we can say that the Audiophonics Argos cables are without competition in the market in view of the services offered.
This high-precision cable is recommended for Hifi High-End systems and lovers who want to upgrade their systeme High Fidelity considerably without paying the high price.
This separate cable version is ideally suited for active speakers or mono power block amplifiers.
Cables sold in pairs.
- Conductor Pure Silver 99.99% Ø 0.8mm (2x 3x0.5mm²)
- Insulation: 100% PTFE sheath Ø 1mm 18AWG for each conductor
- Black cotton sheath per third of conductors
- XLR Connectors Oyaide Focus 1
- Welding Silver Mundorf Supreme
- 3: 1 heat-shrinkable sheath for optimum protection and maintenance
- Nylon sheath PET VIABLUE high strength