High quality modulation cable for audio equipment.
All metal parts are treated with the Furutech α (alpha) process (demagnetizing treatment).
Furutech processed α (alpha) conducting wire to minimize noise.
High quality XLR connector FP-601M (R) / 602F (R) Rhodium plated phosphor bronze.
Blindage with 0.12 mm conductor wire braid thus achieving isolation against any parasite.
Ferrite GC-303 on each of the 2 cables for optimum listening performance.
- Diameter: 1.14 mm
- Cable consisting of 30 strands of 0.18mm
- Shielding: 0.12mm
- Insulation: Teflon HDPE (red, white), diameter: 2.60 millimeters
- Ferrite: 2 x GC-303
- Sheath: Two layers of flexible PVC diameter (dark brown) 8.0mm
- Sheath: Nylon braid, diameter: 10.5 mm
- Braiding: 2 plaited cores and a cotton thread
Electrical properties of the cable after testing:
- Maximum conductor resistance 26.4 Ω / km JISC3005 6 20 ℃
- Impedance: 120 Ω to 100 megahertz
- Electrostatic capacity 42 PF / m, at 1 kilohertz