These double mono modulation cables with XLR ending reproduce the musical message with the utmost fidelity over the entire frequency range. They convey the sound with precise linearity and without staining or distortion .
The construction of the NF-S1 is ofsymmetrical type , that is to say that it comprises 2 conductors, each of them comprising 19 threads tinned 0.185mm diameter or a total cross section of 0.5 mm².
Specificity of the VIABLUE QUATTRO range, the quadruple shieldingis composed of 2 films in ALU-PETP (Polyethylene Terephthalic), supplemented with 2 inverted silver plated braids one with respect to the other.
This superposition of different shields ensures a 100% recovery and is particularly effective in high frequencies.
On the other hand, the NF-S1 take advantage of the XLR plugs of the famous series VIABLUE T6, which are characterized by their plated contacts 24k gold , and theiraluminum bodycombining strength and lightness.
Theferrites installed at the ends cancel interference that may occur on the cable surface. A final protection is provided by the outer sheath nylonexclusive "Cobra" VIABLUE, bringing the total diameter of the cable to <strong> 8mm.
- 2 Conductor 0.5 mm² Consisting of 19 strands of Tinned Copper (19 x 0.185 mm) Silver plated
- Insulation Polyethylene
- Quadruple Shield " Quattro Silver Shield " (ALU-PETP & 2 Silver Plated Braids)
- VIABLUE "Cobra" Exterior Protection Sheath Nylon Braided
- XLR Terminals Male / Female Series T6s Gold Plated 24k
- Total Cable Length: 0.5m
- External Wire Diameter: 8mm
- Capacity Between 2 Drivers: 50 pF (Core / Core)
- Capacity Between Conductors and Shielding: 100 pF (Core / Screen)