This AMP I-SABRE is meant to make your Raspberry Pi a genuine all-in-one multimedia, HIFI-based stereo conversion based on a DAC ESS SABRE ES902324bit 192khz is supported by a class D amplifier of 2x30W.
Thanks to its technology TPA3118from Texas Instruments, here is the solution to completely transform your Raspberry Pi 3 / Pi 2 into a High Fidelity amplifier.
It forms an "all in one" allowing directly listening on two-way speakers. According to the Linux audio distribution used it will be a perfect companion for the elaboration of less expensive multiroom audio system for example or second HIFI system in an office, a room or a kitchen.
A single external power supply will be required to power this DAC amplifier and the Raspberry Pi 3 or Pi 2. In addition this I-Sabre amplifier has an analog potentiometer volume control.
All these options allow the ease of integration for example in a case modulable to your liking with the potentiometer and the XHP offset for speaker cable provided.
This amplifier can be controlled by our power management power controller
(Attention: the version without voltage regulator must be used)
The I-SABRE AMP is now integrated into our RaspTouch, discover it: AUDIOPHONICS RaspTouch Amp Network Drive / Amplifier ES9023 & TPA3118
Main Features :
- 100% compatible with Volumio, RuneAudio, Diet Pie, PicorePlayer (Driver: Hifiberry DAC)
- DAC ESS SABRE ES9023 (24 / 192Khz)
- Amplifier Class D TI TPA3118 (2x 30W under 8 Ohm)
- Input voltage: 6V to 26V also powering the Raspberry Pi (Requires external power supply)
- Recommended power: 24V 4A (not supplied) , Jack DC 5.5 / 2.1mm (+ center)
- 4-port XHP connector for potentiometer supplied
- XHP Stereo Speaker Connector
- GPIO for direct connection to Raspberry Pi 2 and Pi 3
- Possibility of volume control by adding a potentiometer
- Outputs: Speakers via terminal blocks XHP 4 PIN
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: 106x56mm
- Weight: 102g
the bundle contains:
- 4 spacers (M3x20mm)
- 8 screws (M3x6mm) </ Li>
- A potentiometer with notched pin 6mm with offset wire, 1 nut, a washer
- An offset cable speaker XHP JST
Connection diagram of the Audiophonics I-Sabre AMP Es9023
Connection diagram of the Audiophonics I-Sabre AMP Es9023 ATX