New version of the I-Sabre TCXO, its architecture is this time designed to allow you to have all the outputs of the same side when the Raspberry Pi is coupled to the DAC.
This version uses in addition to an additional output on jack 3.5 paired with RCA a clock twice as accurate as the old version (0.5 against 1 PPM).
An aluminum case specially designed for the occasion will soon be dedicated to them (sold separately).
This module is ideal for transforming a Raspberry Pi 2.0, A + or B + into a high-definition file player. This converter offers unbeatable value for money with direct analog outputs on high-quality headers.
Equipped with the now famous SABRE ES9023 (equipped with our U-SABRE), Ultra low noise "ON" regulator and condenser OS-CON this DAC will offer you musical sound and rich micro details.
Its high versatility (GPIO B + or A + format HAT (for PI) as well as I2S inputs) allows it to be also usable from a USB interface or any I2S source.
Attention: for integration in a RaspTouch or RaspDAC case it is necessary to unbuffle the 3.5mm jack.
- High Precision Clock TCXO 0.5ppm ultra low jitter
- I2S input on 5 pin XHP connector
- Input 5 V on 2-pin XHP connector (nonecessary if the PI is powered by the Micro USB port)
- Input: Raspberry PI B + A + 2.0 GPIO and I2S
- Output: RCA High Quality Gold Plated
- Supported sampling rates: 24bit 192kHz
- No welding required
- Supplied with 4 nuts, 4 screws and 4 spacers M2.5 to fix it on the PI B +, A + or 2.0 (HAT format)
- Spacing: 50mm, 58mm
- PCB Dimensions: 85x56x33mm
- I2S driver: Hifiberry DAC
- Volume fixed under Volumio in bitperfect
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: L x W x H: 106x56x32.5mm (overall)
- Center distance fixing: 50x60mm
- RCA cinch distance: 20mm
- Weight 64gr.
Can be used with:
Support piCorePlayer 1.21b
I-Sabre V2 Connection Tutorial - Winstar OLED 16x2
Accurate positioning of the rear location with Pi 3: