Discover this exceptional DAC ST4000, equipped with the ESS SABRE ES9018K2M chip that can decode the signals up to 32Bit / 384kHz. The unique feature of this DAC is its ability to be driven by Raspberry Pi without driver,directly via the HDMI port.
This digital-to-analog converter featuring unprecedented features is ideal for transforming your Raspberry Pi 3 / Pi 2 into a true high-definition file player.
Equipped with the high-end SABRE ES9018K2M chip, connectorsgold plated and a TCXO 100MHz clock, this DAC will offer you musical sound, dynamic and rich in micro details.
Intended for the many open source software solutions dedicated to audio playback, it allows a simpler implementation than ever for an incomparable result and very high performance.
The ideal power supply for this ES9018K2M DAC is available as accessories: Power adapter Power supply 100-240V to 5.1V 4A.
WARNING !! :According to the distribution based on Linux Raspian kernel, the output HDMi I2s is limited in bitrate to 16bit 48khz.
- DAC ESS SABRE:ES9018K2M
- AOP stereo analog output chip: Burr Brown OPA 2604AU
- THD + N: 120dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 127dB
- Output Level: 2V RMS
- Ultra low precision TCXO 100MHz ultra low jitter clock
- Inputs: HDMI / GPIO Raspberry Pi
- Outputs: High quality stereo RCA Plated Gold / HDMI Plated Gold / Mini Toslink Optical
- DC input on 5.5 / 2.1 mm Jack for power supply
- Compatibilities: Moode Audio / OSMC / Openelec / Rune Audio / PiCorePlayer (Driver RPI DAC to I2S) / Etc ...
- Supported Audio Formats: LPCM 2Ch / Dolby Digital 2 to 5.1Ch / DTS 2 to 5.1Ch
- 100% compatible with ALLO KALI in I2S mode
- Receiver and transmitter HDMI conform to HDMI 1.4 / 2.0a standards
- Deep Full HD Support 12 bit, Full 3D, HDR and 4K2K 60Hz 420 video
- Support HDCP 1.4 conversion to HDCP 2.2
- Support HDCP 2.2 conversion to HDCP 1.4
- Supports Repeater and HDCP 1.4 / 2.2 compliant
Supported sampling rates:
- HDMI: 32Bit / 384kHz
- I2S: 24Bit / 192kHz
- Optical SPDIF: 24Bit / 192kHz
Dimensions / Packaging:
- Supplied in 5V / 4A: power supply available in accessories
- Supplied with 8 screws and 4 spacers M2.5 used to fix it on the Raspberry Pi (HAT format), as well as the gold-plated HDMI offset
- Mounting Hole Distance (HAT): 50x58mm
- PCB Dimensions: 85x87mm
- Weight: 76g
- Color PCB: black