A true Swiss Army knife from the multimedia audiophile, this sleek and stylish case combines all the functions you need: USB interface, DAC, and Preamplifier.
This USB interface will allow you to get a HIFI source from a conventional computer and will also allow you to scan high-sampling sources.
Its extensive features and its very good value for money make it a "Must Have" for anyone wishing to move to dematerialized in good conditions.
Equipped with a stereo RCA output, optical digital inputs and outputs and a 3.5 mm headphone jack, it will prove useful in all applications.
- Volume control by endless potentiometer (+ Mute function)
- DAC (analog digital converter): 24-bit 192kHz / 96kHz / 48KHz / 44.1kHz, THD (-90dB)
- DAC / ADC: C-Media audio chipset CM6620A + CODEC: CM9882A
- Power: auto powered via USB port
- SNR: 108 dB
- Software included: XEAR 3D Audio Center (included in drivers for Windows)
- Support: Asio and Wasapi drivers
- Size: 80 x 80 x 28.6 mm
- Weight: 100 G
- Interface: Mini USB
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows 7, XP, Mac and Linux
- 3.5 mm jack to RCA
- Comes with USB cable and drivers
- Inputs: USB, optical, analog stereo format 3.5 mm jack (scanning in 24bit / 192khz), and microphone
- Outputs: (7.1: 3 jack 3.5 (front left / right, rear left / right, center / subwoofer)), stereo RCA,
- This product is not "Stand Alone" and requires connection to a Computer
- Available USB port
- 1 GB of RAM
- 20MB free hard disk space
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Mac and Linux
- CD-ROM / DVD-ROM drive for installation