The DAC YULONG Audio ADA 1 USB 32 bit 384Khz represents the new generation of audiophile converters. Equipped with two AKM AK4490(one per channel) the YULONG Audio ADA 1 has 4 digital inputs for decoding all high-definition stereo signals up to DSD DOP 64/128 and PCM 384Khz.
In addition, this DAC has a digital volume on 80 levelsof high quality to avoid a preamplifier.
The low jitter digital part includes 4 high-precision PLL clocks (less than 50 picoseconds), a USB receiver SAVIAUDIO SA9227, a PLD loop SPDIF receiver SAVIAUDIO SA8804.
The power supply has a toroidal transformerPlitronlow radiation and all the audiophile refinements withLDO regulators low noiseADP124, ADM7150. The numbers speak for themselves with a very low background noise.
A JFET transistor helmet amplification in class A (MJD243 / 253)in 6.25mm jack will do justice to your recordings with discrete components. The Buffer part uses the very good TI OPA1632 low noise amps (slew rate 50Mhz).
The aluminum enclosure of this DAC has a smart front of the most beautiful effect with tactile buttons of volume and source selection. This audio converter possesses true balanced outputs as well as a digital input in AES / EBU 110Ohm format. The headset can be turned off in order to lower the background noise.
Yulong ADA1 review by Qobuz
" This very serious device, benefiting from a quality manufacturing."
General characteristics: YULONG Audio ADA1 32 bit 384Khz AK4490 X2.
- Digital inputs SPDIF / Optical Toslink / AES / EBU XLR compatible PCM 24bit 384KHz, DSD DoP64 and DoP128.
- Digital input compatible with DoP64, DoP128, Native DSD64 / 128/256 and PCM 16-32bit, 32-384KHZ.
- Very low jitter PLL clocks (<50PS).
- Adjustable digital filters.
- Attenuator digital (volume) with 80 levels.
- Headphone output with high impedance input and JFET class A transistor.
- Balanced outputs XLR 20 Ohm capable of driving a headphone of symmetrical type by adapter.
- Aluminum housing and feet.
Technical characteristics :
- Noise signal ratio: 120dB.
- Dynamic capacity: 119dB.
- Harmonic distortion 0.00045%.
- Frequency response: 20-30KHz to plus or minus 0.15dB.
- Channel separation (crosstalk): 120dB.
- Symmetric Output LevelXLR: 4.2V.
- Headphone output power according to impedance: 600Ohm: 90mW, 300ohm: 180mW, 150Ohm: 360mW, 32Ohm: 1.68W.
- Average consumption: 30W.
Dimensions and weight:
- Weight: 2.8Kg.