CYP DCT-3 - DAC Analog Digital Converter 24Bit / 96khz Strong>
This small device makes it possible to transform an optical or coaxial S / PDIF signal into a standard analog connection.
You can switch from one entry to another using the button on the side.
The DCT-3 is ideal for connecting a wireless headset or a sound bar with an analog input, while your TV has only one digital output.
However, it does not decode Dolby Digital or DTS, but only a stereo digital signal.
If you want to be able to decode the digital signal of movies or certain musical shows see these products:ref = "https://www.audiophonics.fr/ac3-dac-24bit96khz-decodeur-multicanal-vers-stereo-p-5870.html">AC3 DAC/DCT-9D
- Optical and Coaxial input Li>
- Supported Format: SPDIF LPCM 2ch, up to 24Bit
- Supported frequencies: 32, 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Stereo Output RCA 2Vpp
- Output impedance: 100ohm Li>
- Power supply at 5V (transformer included)
- Dimensions: 46x46x25mm