The famous firm here unveils the compact DAP of its range of high fidelity players: the Shanling M2.
Surprising in efficiency and designed around a sober and elegant design at once, it is as comfortable as DAP, as a sedentary Audiophile or DAC USB source.
It's a full-featured Hi-Fi player that gives you the ability to play almost all high-resolution PCM files up to 32bit 192kHz or DSD.
heuses a Cirrus Logic CS4398 converter and a combination of new components (low-pass filter MUSE8920 3.5V low voltage, AOP TPA6120A2 headphone output) resulting in great musicality.
The Shanling M2 is a compact DAP with reflective and neat electronic architecture.
It is a very good value for money.
Its very ergonomic design makes it a successful product that represents an alternative to larger digital players.
Test of the Shanling M2 by Nomad.
- DAC Cirrus Logic CS4398
- USB DAC function
- Taux supported: 32bit 192kHz, including the 88.2kHz
- Supported Audio Files: APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA, AAC, OGG, MP3, WAV, AIFF, DSF, DIFF, DSD
- Headphone amplifier: TPA6120A2
- Low-pass filter CCR MUSE8920 low voltage (3.5V) on DIP8 support
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz to -0.5dB
- THD + N: <0.004%
- Signal Noise Ratio (SNR):> 102dB
- High precision clock (jitter: 200fs)
- Analog volume control via ALPS potentiometer
- Digital Equalizer
- Output Level: 1.3Vrms
- Output power: 125mW under 32 Ohms, 13mW at 300 Ohms
- Impedance: 32 - 300 Ohms
- 2.4 "TFT screen
- External memory: Micro SD up to 128 Giga (not included)
- Micro USB port
- Output Jack 3.5mm: Headphone (amplified), line (not amplified)
- Battery: 2200mA / h
- Autonomy: 9 hours
- Dimensions: 110x52.5x13.8mm
- Weight: 115g
- Chassis Aluminum, Carbon finish
- Anodized Gold
- USB A to Micro USB cable, 3.5mm to S / PDIF RCA coaxial cable, USB stick adapter for micro SD card and supplied cover
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.7 and Linux without drivers and Windows XP, 7, 8 (driver needed)
-align: center; ">Test in English (Click here).