Here is a DC / DC converter, from 12V to 5V, and up to 3A output (15W), with pre-welded Micro USB cable.
This compact converter / regulator, cast in moisture-resistant epoxy resin, will give you a stabilized and clean energy source.
This CPT converter is particularly useful when you want to place the Raspberry Pi in a mobile application, such as a car, for example. Or any other 12V DC source.
Main Features :
- Mounting hole diameter: Ø 3.5mm
- Pre-tinned terminations
- Input voltage: 8 - 20V DC Li>
- Output Voltage: 5V DC
- Output Current: 3A (max) / 15W
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 ° C ~ + 45 ° C
- Overload, over-voltage, undervoltage, overheating and short-circuit protection
- Cable length: 13cm Li>
- Micro USB cable length: 30cm Li>
- Molded plastic chassis
- Dimensions: 46x27x14mm
- Weight: 45g
- Black color
- Example of connection to the Micro USB of a Raspberry Pi 3 (not included) -