We relied on a reliable value, a chip CS8416-CZ from Cirrus logicfor receiving SPDIF, coupled with a reference in the matter, the converter PCM1796 by Burr-Brown.
This DAC card converts a digital signal of a sampling frequency from 32 to 192KHz and this in 16 or 24 bit.
Version 1.1 of this card now includes 2 SPDIF inputs Strong>, a TOSLINK optics and a Coaxial
The analog output is always present on the small white connector. P>
Great care has been given to the analog output, it includes 3 high-end AOP socket-mounted, referenceOP275.
The capacitors around the signal are all MKP and Vishay DALE resistor.
The power capacitors are of superior quality, 9x Panasonic FC 1500μF and Panasonic OSCON
In all 5 regulators is concerned to provide a stable and pure power supply, including 2 low noise closest to digital chips.
- Optical and Coaxial Input Li>
- SPDIF Reception by Cirrus Logic CS8416 Li>
- Decoding up to 24Bit 192KHz by Burr-Brown PCM1796 Li>
- AOP output Burr Brown OP275 mounted on stand Li>
- Analogue output via connector or directly on PCB
- Power Capacitors Panasonic FC 1500μF and Panasonic OSCON Li>
- MKP Signal Capacitor and Vishay Resistors Li>
- Power supply via a single transformer 30VA 2x15V AC + 1x9V AC
- Dimensions of the card: 160x70x29mm
- Mounting hole distance: 145x55