This DAC module with source selector is ready to play any type of High Definition files.
It integrates the new chip AKM AK4495SEQ32bit 384khz associated with a receiver coaxial / Optical Toslink SPDIF AK4118.
Moreover, thisDAC AK4495SEQhas an input of type I2S compatible with pin pine with this interface XMOS U208 USB.
This DAC module is therefore able to convert a digital signal with a sampling frequency of 32 to 384kHz, in 16, 24 or 32bit.
This new converter includes a blue display and a source selector to select one of the 2 digital inputs available.
In addition, the AOP provided is a LM49860 on DIP8 interchangeable support.
- Blue display 16x2 (71x29mm).
- Inputs: 1x Optical, 1x Coaxial and 1x I2S.
- Converter AKM AK4495SEQ.
- SPDIF Receiver AKM AK4118.
- Decoding up to 32bit 384kHz by AK4495 on I2S connector.
- Decoding up to 24bit 192kHz by AK4118 (Optical and Coaxial).
- Signal Noise Ratio: 123 dB.
- AOP high fidelity: LME49860 removable on supports DIP8.
- Supply via a single transformer:30VA 2x 15 / 16V + 2x 9V.
- Delivered with its screen + selection button
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions of the main board: 132x118x27mm.
- Mounting hole distance from the main PCB: 108x92mm.
- Fixing hole distance from display: 78x32mm.
Pinout I2S / USB