This latest generation Xmos XU208 interface USB to I2S is endowed with a maximum resolution of 32 bit 384Khz DXD compatible and DSD64 ~ 256 (2.8MHz ~ 11.2MHz). This interface opens the doors of high definition on any DAC audio 24 and 32 bit with I2S input.
Its chipset XU208 1000Mips replaces the old generation U8 500Mips or 8x times the initial computing power. With additional refinements such as superior insulation against artifact noises, it is more stable in voltage with an LDO type regulator. It also has three separate clocks that precisely respect each multiple of 44.1khz and 48khz from 16 to 32bit.
ThisXmos XU208 is therefore particularly attractive due to its components and its technology of excellent quality ratio for all DAC 32bit 384khz DIY.
It is compatible with our CAD I2S PCM5102 , I2S PCM ES9023 , AK4495SEQ ,AK4495EQ
- Maximum Supported Sampling Rate I2S: 32Bit 384kHz
- DSD 64 ~ 256. (2.8Mhz up to 11.2Mhz)
- I2S digital output
- Input USB 2.0 class
- Compatibility: Mac OS, Linux, Windows (requires XMOS driver)
- Compatibility PCM I2S: 44.1khz, 48khz, 88.2khz, 96khz, 176.4khz, 192khz, 352.8khz, 384khz
- Compatibility DSD DOP or native: DSD 64 to DSD 256 (2.8mhz to 11.2mhz)
- SPDIF output by welding
Dimensions and weight:
- PCB Dimensions: 30 x 69mm
- Spacing: 25 x 65mm
- Weight: 13g