The MiniDSP 2X4HD interface is a processor for speaker filtering with analog digital DAC with Toslink SPDIF inputs, USB audio class 2.0 asynchronous and DAC 24 bit 192khz .
Type IIR butterworth / linkwitz Riley analog digital filter from 6 to 48dB:
The main use is digital filtering and parametric equalization of a pair of two-way stereo speakers or the management of multiple subwoofers in home theater. (Use of Bessel filter possible only on slope of 12dB).
Stereo analog inputs on RCA connectors:
The MiniDSP 2x4HD also has a stereo analog input for connecting any standard analog Hi-Fi device. In particular, you can connect a turntable via a non-supplied RIAA box (accessory category).
Processor with FIR and IIR capability ADSP12489:
The computing power of the ADSP12489 Floating Point Analog Device Processor allows the management of FIR type finite impulse response computing that allows for linear high precision linear curve adjustments. It is thus possible to use conventional type IIR and FIR technology according to the desired requirements for an optimal result.
The MiniDSP 2X4 HD can be qualified ase Swiss digital analog digital filter knife providing a complete solution with USB / SPDIF / analog inputs and parametric equalizer.
This MiniDSP filter is compatible with our NEC RC6 and 38khz remote controls . This product also exists in bare version without case for integration .
A PDF is available to describe the operation of the MiniDSP 2x4 in the download tab.
Nota Bene :
The miniDSP 2X4HD module board is compatible up to 24bit 192khz by its digital inputs and processes the signal in 32bit 96khz via its dedicated plug in and its Analog Sharc processor.
Review ResidInteger Systems
UPGRADE to DDRC-24 Dirac Live
This product can be converted to DDRC-24 by purchasing the DIRAC lience directly from MiniDSP
2x4 HD to DDRC-24 Dirac License
Technical characteristics :
- DAC digital filter with 4 analog outputs and USB / Toslink / analog stereo input.
- XMOS X200 processor for USB management and audio streaming
- Resolution of ADC and DAC on 24bit
- 4 presets configurable by IR remote control not included
- Windows compatible plug-in software to download from MiniDSP website (requires Adobe Flash, Adobe Air, NET Framework)
- USB input: 24bit 192khz asynchronous compatible ASIO Windows
- SPDIF Toslink digital input with ASRC asynchronous processor (20-216Khz)
- Analog stereo input on RCA Cinch input level 2V (or 4V by jumpers)
- 10KOhm analog input impedance
- THD 0.003, dynamic 103dB
- 4 analog outputs on connectors RCA Cinch
- 2VRMS output level
- Output impedance 560 Ohm
- THD 0.001%
Electrical Specifications :
12V VDC on 5.5 / 2.1mm connector (2.5W)
Dimensions and Weight:
Content of the box:
- 2x4HD miniDSP interface
- 12V adapter with plug UK / EU / US / AU
- A shielded USB cable
- Code to download the plug-in
- Filtering section and FIR section -
- Parametric equalizer section -
- Example of connection for two-way speaker filtering -