Here is the low noise regulated power supply 6V 3.5A audiophile for any device running on the iSabre V3 and its specific regulation.
Now the Rapstouch touchscreen player with iSabre V3, as well as the Raspdac with iSabre V3 finally have the regulated and stable linear power supply for any high quality DIY audiophile project. All the necessary technical refinements are incorporated into this dedicated audio power supply.
Elle is equipped with a Hexfet IRF controller of series 34n driven by an OP-Analog-Device amplifier and not an integrated circuit. The incorporated EMI RFI filtering ensures a very low noise of electrical pollution (- of 100mv).
TheBenefits of a linear power supply for our iSabre V3 DAC are better readability of the acute medium and a much better cutout.
Thus this regulated linear power supply developed for the iSabre V3 DAC comes to compete with more expensive Streaming solutions.
Equipped with a 100% Aluminum case, two DC 5.5 / 2.1mm output jacks, this extremely stable power supply even under heavy load will allow you to make the best of audio connected.
Here is the list of devices compatible with this linear power supply:
Raspdac V3 isabre /Pi3.0 DIY KIT
Raspdac V3 isabre / Pi3.0 network player audiophile A>
Rasptouch V3 isabre / pi3.0 network player audiophile tactile silver A>
Rasptouch V3 isabre / pi3.0 network player audiophile tactile black A>
- Case: 100% Brushed and sanded aluminum.
- Black anodized. Li>
- Input voltage: AC 220V Li>
- Output voltage / current: 6V 3.5A DC.
- Outputs: 2 outputs Jack DC 5.5 / 2.1mm
- IEC socket
- Shielded molded antivibration transformer 25VA
- AOP-controlled HEXFET IRF-type controller
- EMI RFI filter with chokes and film capacitors Li>
- Noise supply, Ripple below 100mV
Dimensions and weight:
- 174 x 100 x 51 mm.
- Weight: 0.850kg.
- DC Jack / DC Jack 5.5 / 2.1 cord not supplied.
- Power cable not included Li>