Matrix offers us a well-finished headphone amplifier, which of course offers a headphone output, but also a line output, to be used in pre-amp.
These two outputs are polarized in Class A , guaranteeing a very good restitution.
Both outputs can be used simultaneously.
Two inputs are available and can be selected using a button on the front panel.
This version of the M-Stage is equipped with two qualitative components: the PCM1793 converter and the OP-AMP LME49720.
- Frequency response: 10Hz (-0.3dB) to 35kHz (-1dB)
- SNR:> 95dB gain at 0 dB
- Distortion: <0.001% at 6mW / 300Ω
- Headphone output power: 200mW / 300Ω, 400mW / 60Ω
- Headphone Output Impedance: 5Ω
- Line Output Impedance: 60Ω
- RCA Input Impedance: 47kΩ
- Voltage: AC 110V-120V 50 / 60Hz AC 220V-240V 50 / 60Hz
- Power consumption: <15W
- Dimensions: 280 × 115 × 50mm (W × W × H)
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Accessories: Power cable × 1 / Manual × 1