This discrete technology regulated dual power supply DIY kit provides two AC inputs and two DC outputs.
Due to its discrete transistor design, this kit will be ideal for the design of Hifi devices such as vintage preamps or those requiring a current with fast rises. It can also be suitable for 12 to 15 V analog power supply at the output of digital audio DACs.
A choice of technology different from the integrated controllers which can be an advantage over the power supply of analog audio circuits.
It contributes to improve the sound quality, equipped with two potentiometers it is possible to adjust the DC voltage from 9V to 17V of each output.
- Output voltage adjustable by means of potentiometers
- AC input voltage: 9 to 17V AC
- DC Output Voltage: Variable from 6 to 18V
- Max output current: Approx. 0.7A continuous
The slots for the voltage regulators on the PCB are :
- TIP41 corresponds to C5171
- TIP42 corresponds to A1930
- Height: 40 mm
- PCB dimensions: 99x46mm
- Centre distances: 45 x 100 mm
- Weight: 60g