This double linear power supply module offers many possibilities. It is equipped with two LT1083 type controllers and a large number of oversized diodes. The wide track tinned circuit (thickness 1.6mm on 2 ounces of copper) allows a higher than average current on this type of power supply module.
The two mini screw potentiometers will allow two different voltages to be output. This module is therefore particularly recommended for powering a DAC requiring average DC voltages of 3.3/5V and 12/15V.
Its integration is greatly simplified with the integrated coolers on the circuit. It can be perfectly suitable for DACs, preamplifiers, phono stages, line stages requiring a high average output current.
As many environments in which it contributes to improving sound quality, equipped with two potentiometers it is possible to adjust its voltage from 2.5 to 24V DC.
Caution: The average acceptable current level will be as a consequence of the size of the radiators and heatsinks mounted on the power supply modules.
Caution: The maximum amperage will depend on the input and output voltage on the power supply module. The current values given are theoretical.
- Output output adjustable by means of potentiometers per side
- Average input voltage: 2.5 to 30V AC (35V DC max)
- Average Output Voltage: Variable from 2.5 to 24V (36V max)
- Maximum theoretical output current: 5A (theoretical data depending on dissipation and input and output voltages)
- Capacitors: 2 x 3300 µF 50V
The transformer must be able to deliver at least 1.5x the output voltage to create a delta of 5 to 8V DC higher at the input).
Physical characteristics :
- Height: 38 mm
- Dimensions: 81x 72 mm
- Centre distances of the fixing holes: 72 x 62 mm
- Weight: 115 g