The Dayton Audio Omnimic V2 software suite is a complete solution for acoustic measurement of RTA FFT.
Whether it is for speaker design, acoustic engineer, home theater automation installer, Omnimic V2allows a quick implementation (micro USB calibrated), an acoustic measure comprehensible and precise.
This version includesa telescopic microphone stand and a third DVD video with test tracksaudiofor calibrationof the levels in Home Cinema 5.1.
So from your DVDorBlurayyou can calibrate your home theater amplifier with a real professional tool.
The amateur wishing to correct his acoustic room, his home cinema has all the tools available for the placement of a subwoofer (Bass Decay) or speaker design (pulse measurement, directivity, bandwidth).
The measurements can be exported in.FRDrecognized by numerous software suites andMini DSP compatible(KIT, BOX and Open DRC range) for acoustic correction.
TheOmnimic V2is an ideal toolal to calibrate its home theater in level (decibel meter) and placement of speakers.
Ready-to-use real-time acoustic measurement system with calibrated omnidirectional USB measuring microphone.
Capacities and types of measurements:
- Sound pressure level in dB (SPL) with weighting A, B, C and unweighted.
- RTA analysis (Real Time Analyzer).
- Measurement of frequency response with Waterfall and conventional from 0 to 45 °.
- Measurement of impulse response.
- Measurement of acoustic phase.
- Analysis of harmonic distortions of order 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Measurement of reverberation time for RT60 calibration.
- Measurement of nodal modes for subwoofer placement and speakers.
- Tracing the polar response to the 3D radar format.
- Wavelet-type spectrum measurement.
- Automatic renaming of repeated measurements in .FRD format.
- Measurement capacities up to 5Hz.
- Compatible target curve for Mini DSP equalizer.
Compatibility and version :
- Win Xp, Win Vista, Win 7, 8, 10.
- Optimized for laptop.
- Export ASCII, .WAV and .FRD, import files.FRD and .WAV.
This pack contains:
- A calibrated omnidirectional USB measuring microphone.
- Two DVDs containing the Dayton Omnimic software suite.
- A DVD Video with test tracks. (Frequencies, pink and white noise)
- A USB cable of 2m5.
- A mini tripod weighted.
- A telescopic mic stand (1m ~ 1.70m).
- A Micro storage kit.
- A carrying case.
Optimized for laptop
Waterfall type measurement
Radar 3D measurement
Telescopic stand included