The Pmik-1 is a 3.5 mm omni-directional microphone for smartphones and low noise tablets.
Miniaturization of the famous UMIK-1, it provides accurate results.
The Pmik-1 is a class 2 microphone, automatically recognized by all operating systems (Windows / Mac / Linux).
It has a unique calibration file based on the serial number.
Combined with acoustic measurement software, it is the ideal solution for a plug & play measurement system.
- S, omnidirectional
- Body: Cast aluminum
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz + / -1dB
- Sensitivity: -34dB
- Noise Level: 20dB-A
- Driver interface for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Resolutions & Sampling Rates: 24bit rate ADC@44.1 or 48kHz
- For 1% THD @ 1kHz: 110dB SPL @ 0dB
- Input / Output via 3.5mm Jack
- Dimensions: 62x13.2mm
- Weight: 22g
- 1x protective foam
- 1x Black Leather Pouch
- 1x 3.5mm / RCA jack adapter for headphone output
All Pmik-1 comes with a single calibration file.
To download it, look for the 7-digit serial number on the microphone body.
1) Enter the phone numberseries in the form below (format 800-XXXX) <br>2) In your browser, click File> Save in your browser to save a .txt extension
PMIK-1 Software Suite User Guide (Click here)